Notice to members:
The PCSC range lock code will be changing soon. Watch for an upcoming announcement to all paid members. If your club dues are not current, renew now!
PCHS Trapshooting Team coach Dan Masters has filed the 2018 season report.
to read about the successes of this year’s team
and their upcoming trip to the National Championships.
Click the “What’s Happening” tab to see the complete PCSC club Calendar of events.
The vision of the PCSC is to establish a family oriented club, providing shotgun, rifle, pistol and archery ranges, as well as a clubhouse suitable for meetings, educational programs and community or corporate events.
The PCSC shooting facility, located on U.S. Rt-24 at Chatsworth Illinois will be developed in phases over a period of several years. Phase 1, which includes a trap field, 25 & 50 yard rifle/pistol ranges, archery backstop and clubhouse building is complete. Future additions will include a second trap field, 100 yard rifle range and additional range equipment.
Going forward, PCSC will provide much needed services to the community including:
- Providing a safe site and environment for the enjoyment of shooters
- Providing scheduled shooting and social activities for the enjoyment of members and the community
- Providing instruction and education for youth and beginning shooters in cooperation with the Illinois State Rifle Association
- Providing hunter safety classes in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Providing useful information to the general public on shooting and the outdoor sports
Browse our website to learn more about PCSC:
- Click “Range Info” to learn about our facilities.
- Click “What’s Happening” to see the calendar of club events.
- Click “Membership Information” to get a PCSC Membership Application.
- Click “Directions” to find the PCSC Range.