The national popularity of High School Trapshooting Teams is in the news! This article first appeared on the Front Page of the Chicago Tribune. And, it includes comments from PCSC president and PCHS Trapshooting Team head coach Dan Masters. Follow the link to the article.
We will be observing social distancing and have some procedures in place to limit close contact for everyone’s protection.
The vision of the Prairie Central Sportsman’s Club (PCSC) is to establish a family oriented club, providing shotgun, rifle, pistol and archery ranges, as well as a clubhouse suitable for meetings, educational programs and community or corporate events.
The PCSC shooting facility, located on U.S. Rt-24 at Chatsworth Illinois will be developed in phases over a period of several years. Phase 1, which includes a trap field, 25 & 50 yard rifle/pistol ranges, archery backstop and clubhouse building is complete. Future additions will include a second trap field, 100 yard rifle range and additional range equipment.
Going forward, PCSC will provide much needed services to the community including:
- Providing a safe site and environment for the enjoyment of shooters
- Providing scheduled shooting and social activities for the enjoyment of members and the community
- Providing instruction and education for youth and beginning shooters in cooperation with the Illinois State Rifle Association
- Providing hunter safety classes in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Providing useful information to the general public on shooting and the outdoor sports
Browse our website to learn more about PCSC: