Join us for our final ATA trapshoot of 2020 on Sunday, Sept. 27 Registration opens at 9:00 am. Program starts at 10:00 am.
We have reduced our weekly Trap Derby entry fee to $12.00. Every Thursday at 6:00 pm.
We will be observing social distancing and have some procedures in place to limit close contact for everyone’s protection.
The vision of the Prairie Central Sportsman’s Club (PCSC) is to establish a family oriented club, providing shotgun, rifle, pistol and archery ranges, as well as a clubhouse suitable for meetings, educational programs and community or corporate events.
The PCSC shooting facility, located on U.S. Rt-24 at Chatsworth Illinois will be developed in phases over a period of several years. Phase 1, which includes a trap field, 25 & 50 yard rifle/pistol ranges, archery backstop and clubhouse building is complete. Future additions will include a second trap field, 100 yard rifle range and additional range equipment.
Going forward, PCSC will provide much needed services to the community including:
- Providing a safe site and environment for the enjoyment of shooters
- Providing scheduled shooting and social activities for the enjoyment of members and the community
- Providing instruction and education for youth and beginning shooters in cooperation with the Illinois State Rifle Association
- Providing hunter safety classes in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Providing useful information to the general public on shooting and the outdoor sports
Browse our website to learn more about PCSC: