The 2019 PCSC 2-man Buddy League concluded on Tuesday, June 4 with the final night of shooting and a BBQ dinner.
Five teams of shooters braved the weather throughout the 6 week league season with Prairie Central High School Trap Team members Harrison Ifft and Nathan Yoder capturing the championship title. Top family team was the team of Dan Masters and Scott Clark. The most improved shooter for the year was Kaden Davis.
- Team 4 – Harrison Ifft & Nathan Yoder – 68 points
- Team T & A – Tal Parmenter & Austin Fancher – 65 points
- Team Dawg Soldiers – Dan Masters & Scott Clark – 41 points
- Team Wasted Ammo – Dave Schlattman & Ryan Hany – 35 points
- Team Davis – Matt Davis & Kaden Davis – 33 points